Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-26-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid 4 Spinach Frittatas for Lunch, then I was Still a bit Hungry so I maid Homemade Potato Chips, I have a Technique where I Slice them Thick enough that they tend to have a Texture between a Chip and a Scalloped Potato. I also use a Knife when Slicing my Potatoes as I'm quite a Simplistic Girl. I've always been a Minimalist and it's Gotten me Far in Life.

I played The Sands of Time again and I uncovered something rather Interesting in the Potion Shop, apparently the Pot of Greed from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters is in this Game, I have quite Fond Memories of that Card, it was one of my First Cards after the Armored Zombie, I recall the Latter was Given to me by a Stranger in Daycamp when I was 7 as he would've Thrown the Card out. I still have the Card to this Day. I was quite the Card Collector Growing up, however my Favorite Trading Cards were from Bella Sara.
Speaking of Greed, I gave 20 Skull Necklaces to this Gentleman here, it's Strange he Wasn't Always Rich, yet now that he's on Top of the World he tends to Look Down on Folks who have Nothing. I kinda Find it incredibly Hypocritical, he did Gain the World but he Lost his Soul. Still his Treasure Chart is a Requirement when it comes to Obtaining a Piece of Heart. I do like that his Daughter Maggie didn't Lose her Way.
The last game I played this afternoon was Dark Cloud, this game was Introduced to me by my Friend and Co-Admin for a Zelda Group on Facebook back in 2014. Chris certainly had Great Taste in Games, I'm quite fond of the Moon seeing that my Grandpa Joe was Involved with Apollo 11. He actually was a Lead Engineer, but he Passed Away eons ago, Regardless he Taught me Petrov's Defense in Chess when I was 3 and he Gave me Advice that I Still use to this Day. His Advice was to Think 8 Steps Ahead to Succeed in Life. Toan has to be my Favorite Character in the Game seeing that he essentially was the First in the Party and he Saved the World from the Dark Genie due to his Courage.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm Baking Pork Chops. I shall write more this Evening after Supper.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...