Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-26-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid quite a Hearty Dinner, Pork Chops, Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese Rice as well as Apple Sauce and Creamed Corn. Afterwards I was Still quite Hungry so I had Motts Fruit Snacks and Another Pork Chop. I go through Phases where I am either Really Fulfilled or very Hungry. I have a Strange Digestive System, however I did Learn to Listen to my Body, hence why I Barely Age. If you Eat and Do as you Please, well you will Live a Heck of a lot Longer. 

I played OpenRSC Again, and this may Potentially be the Last Time I play on this Server seeing that I found out I can Easily play this Game Offline. It would be Lovely to Enter Varrock without being Ambushed by the Gentleman in Front of my Character. He Doesn't Play Fair as he Runs like a Coward when he's on Death's Door so I simply Logged out. I Dislike when Someone Lacks Honor in PvP.
I also played Bella Sara, well the Archive, this Game has a Special Place in my Heart seeing that this is my Favorite Trading Card Game. I loved the Various Minigames, but most Importantly I Enjoyed Tending to my Firewalker, he was my Main Horse in the Game as well as my First Bella Sara Card. I have a Box Full of the Cards that I Keep to this Day.
The last game I played this evening was Super Smash Bros. yep the Original, the Game that Lacked an Adventure Mode and was a Series of Battles. Remember the Tree from the Other Day when I discussed Kirby The Crystal Shards, well here is the Tree's Appearance in Smash. Personally I desired to Play as Samus, but Link is my Second Choice seeing that Kirby isn't in the Game well Not Yet at least.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm Taking a Hot Shower, I shall write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...