Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, it's one of my Favorite Teas after all, it Helps Calm my Mind when it Races a bit Too Much. I am Pondering my First Let's Play I'll be Uploading once I have my External Hard Drive, I'm debating on either Rogue's Galaxy or RuneScape Classic. We have a Wal-Mart+ Order arriving Tomorrow so my Therapy will have to be Telehealth. I am quite Eager to Eat some Strawberry Gelatin again, Mom prefers it with Whipped Cream but I Prefer it on it's own.
I played Super Mario Eclipse again and Decided to see what Course lurked behind Peach's Window where her Secret Slide happens to be in Mario 64. I wasn't Disappointed, for some Reason I recall having Multicolored Wooded Blocks similar to the one's in the Background. Mom and I actually discussed my Army Men I used to have as a kid and how I would have them in Flanks and Formations. I was quite Organized even in my Youth. Almost Nothing I do is an Accident, Randomness Doesn't Appeal me.I also played Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, it's Strange the Save File for this Game wasn't Deleted, I suppose DeSmuME can be rather Fickle at Times, still I'm quite Grateful due to this Game being my Favorite Side Zelda Game. I believe that the World in this Game may in fact be Termina, if you Think of it, there are 3 Continents and No Sign of Hyrule, and there are Unique Creatures in this Game as well. I Never understood why Folks dislike him, to me he's a Symbol of Retained Innocence, he is Care Free and Childlike despite being 35, I believe that Folks tend to Grow up Too Quickly in the Mental Sense and they Never Experience the World for the Wonders it has to Offer, Many see the World through a Grim Lens when that Mind state should be Reserved for your Senior Years. I suppose Tingle and I are Kindred Spirits in that Regard seeing the World for the Happiness it Offers from the Forests and Farms to even a Simple Meal. The Horseshoe Crabs in this Game are a Realistic Enemy seeing that they can be quite Aggressive in Reality.The last game I played tonight was Bella Sara, I do love the Card Game after all and this Game happens to be my Second Favorite DS Game, my First Favorite as well as Favorite Game of All Time happens to be MySims Kingdom DS. Whenever I take Care of my Horse, it reminds me of when I was 14 and my Therapist Tried to Convince me to Essentially go to a Farm and "Take Care" of a Horse which I Didn't Own much less Couldn't Ride. She Plotted and thought it would "Cure" my GID, I Wasn't a Fool and I Swiftly Rejected her Attempt to Convert me. The Pastor in my CYOA tried to do Something Similar and I Wasn't Fooled by that Either, after I Rejected his "Christian Therapist." He ended up Disfellowshipping me and I Was incredibly Happy about it, well to be Fair I planned on Leaving his Cult Years before he did that.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Therapy in the Morning. Hopefully it's Telehealth, otherwise I'll be taking the Day off.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment