Good morning, I maid 2 Eggs Over Easy, Buttered Toast and a Cup of Pecan Coffee with Half & Half for Breakfast. I then had my Therapy Session with my Therapist, we ended up having a Conversation about some Games and I gave him the Link to a Website where I acquire my PSX Prototype Games. He was quite Happy and I kinda think he was Browsing on the Website like a Kid in a Candy Store. I honestly Didn't know he's a Fan of Crash Bandicoot.
I played my Favorite Zelda Game again, Majora's Mask and I Explored the Oceanside Spider House, there's Something adorable about the Stalchildren awaiting their Good Captain to Relay Information about this Ancient House that likely Predates Clock Town itself. Termina truly had a Treasure Trove of Mysteries.I also played Kingdom Hearts 2 and Visited my Favorite World in the Series, Twilight Town, it's rather Surreal seeing Sleifer from Final Fantasy VIII here. Personally I'm more a Fan of Laguna hence why I named my Pet Fish back in 2022 after him. I remember the Dream I had 3 Weeks before he Arrived in my Life, in the Dream I was at Fins& Feathers and a Blue Betta Fish was Waving at me with his Fin. 3 Weeks Later he was Right there in the Pet Store, his Fins Waving at me. I believe that Jesus put Laguna into my Life as a Prelude to my Furbaby Violet seeing that Laguna passed away a Week Before Violet came into my Life. I do Believe in some things being Predestined by God, hence why I have 2 Spiritual Gifts, Discernment and Prophecy.The last game I played this morning was Pac-Man World 3, this Trilogy has to be my Favorite when it comes to the Pac-Man Franchise. I actually Won a Pinky Plush from this Series at the Wayne County Fair's Duck Game. Well to be Fair I did Glimpse the M on the Duck I picked. If I didn't Glance I would have Won the Large Prize which would've been Stewie, however I'm Not really a Family Guy Fan. I must be the Only Person who Cheated to get a Smaller Prize in that Game. I truly do Dance to my own Drumbeat at Times. The Spectral Monsters in this Game are quite Intimidating if you Don't Understand how their Patterns, I do Enjoy Pac-Man having a Voice Actor.I'm gonna get Lunch prepared now, I'm Reheating the Leftover Pork Chops. I shall Write more Later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment