Thursday, August 27, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-27-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Leftover Porkchops from Yesterday, then I took a Short Nap, Violet decided to Nap with me. 2pm is Usually our Naptime, it's been that way for a Few Years, I listened to NPR again, it's Strange today I can't get a Decent Signal to the Station, well Waymart is Experiencing Thunderstorms hence why my Previous Entry was a bit Late. Luckily I have Plenty of Games in Case the Wi-Fi Doesn't Work. Violet just Awakened from her Nap so I gave her some Salmon, she Enjoys Fish over Other Meats. She isn't a Fan of Milk, however she Does Enjoy the Milk Temptations Treats.

I played Birth by Sleep again, this Game was actually my Introduction to the Kingdom Hearts series thanks to my Friend Alex, her and I would Discuss games at Lunch in Honesdale Middle School back in 2010-2011, we were in 8th Grade at the time. I discussed Toontown with her and she Brought up Disney Town in this Game which is a Direct Tribute to that MMO. This Stage does Remind me of an Event that VIP Hosted in 2015 called Take Back the Night. I ended up making a Video and Nearly Everybody Clapped, except for this one Lady who would Make Videos on a Yearly Basis. Speaking of Videos, it seems my old "Friend" Penelope made a Cooking Video that was essentially a Carbon Copy of my Formula and she only Received 2 Views. A Mimicry isn't as Valuable as the Original.
I also played Crisis Core, this happens to be my Favorite Final Fantasy VII Game, however it's Not my Favorite Final Fantasy Game all together, that would be IX. Still I do enjoy this Game quite a bit as it's The Prequel to Final Fantasy VII itself. This Particular area in Midgard reminds me of the Railroad Tracks in Carbondale back in my Childhood. I remember Collecting Quarts and a Spring Day when I attended Mid Valley, I brought my Collection with me, on the Drive Home, Jared my Jeep Driver asked "What do you have in there Rocks?" Then when I opened up my Backpack and he saw my Quarts Rocks, he had a Good Laugh for about 5 Minutes or so.
The last game I played this afternoon was SpongeBob Truth or Square, I love that the Hub is SpongeBob's House during a Party. I remember when I was about 8, there was a Birthday Party at my Home and I Didn't Like the Attention I was Receiving even if it was Positive so I walked into my Room with my Orange Cat Whiskers and we Spent the Afternoon listening to the Radio. My Close Friend Kaitlyn did Visit me in my Room and we Watched oddly enough SpongeBob VHS Tapes on my Magnavox TV. My own Party had Several People who I didn't Know much less Didn't Like except for my Friend Kaitlyn.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making Crab Cakes. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Mac&Cheese for Dinner, after Supper I recieved a Call from my Mom, she is Okay but she Still Needs to Stay at ...