Good evening, I maid some Crab Cakes and Steamed Broccoli for Dinner with Arizona Ginseng Green Tea as a Beverage. It was quite a Hearty Supper, then I listened to more Music, in Particular Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street's Musical Soundtrack. I'm Not a Fan of the Johnny Depp Version as they Leave Out quite a bit from the Musical.
I played Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony, this Game is actually one that's been in my Library for quite awhile, however I barely made it out of the Savage Woods, well until Today. The World Map is incredible and nearly Identical to many PSX World Maps in particular Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX as well as Legend of Dragoon and Chrono Cross.I also played Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier, this Game truly is a Jak and Daxter game to me, just because Naughty Dog didn't Publish it doesn't Mean it's a Part of the Series. Then again I've Played All of the Jak and Daxter Games, it's one of my Favorite Game Series. Heck that's why I'm Part of the Jak and Daxter Community on Tumblr. I personally am more a Gamer than an Activist so I'm on the Generally Less Unhinged Side of the Site. This City in particular is my Favorite Location in the Game, I enjoy the Cafe especially.The last game I played this evening was Ratchet and Clank Size Matters, I remember playing this Game when I was 12 on my Friend Mike's PSP on Mrs. Newport's Van on Occasion. Mike called it Little Big Planet which was actually a Very Different game and One that I plan on Playing once I acquire my External Hard Drive. I'm quite Excited for my New Hard Drive due to the Treasure Trove of Games I can Play as they can Give me Inspiration for Newer Let's Plays. I don't make Let's Plays for Money like some of my Friends, I make them for Fun and my Aspiration to Serve and Entertain Others, Serving is why I'm a Maid and Entertaining is why I am a Let's Player. As for Writing on here, well this is for Therapy and I Enjoy Writing. I love the Cloaking Tech that Ratchet has, it's quite Impressive, Dark Matter truly is an Interesting Subject when it comes to Science. Pokitaru has to be my Favorite Planet in the Series, there's something Soothing about Tropical Planets.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm taking a Hot Shower. I shall write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment