Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Strawberry Milk, then I took a Hot Shower during the Calm in the Storm, it's Strange the Sky is a Deep Orange which reminds me of Twilight Princess's Twilit Covered Hyrule. Violet is a bit Scared of the Lightning so she is Snuggling with me Curled up into a Ball. We plan on heading to The Dollar General tomorrow, I'm quite Eager to Eat some Campbell's Beans with Ham Soup, and they have a New Snack, Clover Valley Dill Pickle Flavored Peanuts.
I played Super Mario 64 again and Replayed my Favorite Star in the Cool Cool Mountain Stage, the Snowman reminds me of my First Winter that I Remembered, I was 3 at the Time and I made Snow Angels and my First Snowman, of course it was when I was at my Mom's Ex Boyfriend's Mother's House, Janet is quite an Amazing Lady seeing that she was a Better Grandmotherly Figure than Both of my Grandmothers and even my Grandpa Joe. I actually saw her about 2 Years Ago and she Didn't Treat me Any Different, she Treated me Normally and I Appreciated that. I dislike being Worshiped or Hated when it comes to my Problem. Personally Life would've been Better for me had I been Born as a Cis Girl, Janet treating me like one is the Closest I can get to that Happiness.I also played Sonic Advanced 2 and managed to Get through the First Act of Stage 2, this Area is rather Unforgiving and makes you Think as well as Rely on your Reflexes to Advance through it. Cream happens to be my Favorite Sonic character after all. Her and I each Care for our Mothers and often Worry about her. It's why I was a bit Upset when my Therapist was Trying to find a Fault in my Mom when she Interjected in our Session, I explained that she Suffers from Anxiety.The last game I played tonight was Prophet's Guile, this happens to be my Favorite ROM hack, mostly due to Magus being my Favorite Character in the Chrono Games. He has quite a Complex and Saddening Life, but he Finds his Way in the End and Helps Chrono Defeat Lavos and ultimately save Schala. I do Enjoy this Side Story of Magus arriving before Queen Zeal summons the Extraterrestrial Calamity. He may have Failed to Save the Kingdom but he did Attempt to Fix the Mistakes that Befell Zeal.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have my Case Manager arriving in the Morning, then I shall be Getting my Meds and heading to the Dollar General. I shall write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment