Good morning, I maid a Cup of Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal for Breakfast and Washed it down with some Diet Sam's Club Cola. I then Listened to my Favorite CD, my CD that has the Songs from the Strawberry Shortcake Franchise. I was listening to Sailing Towards Tomorrow as it's my Favorite Song from the Entire Franchise. I tend to Prefer to Listen to it whenever I get Stressed out, my Case Manager is Arriving soon and I'm Slightly Nervous as she Didn't Respond to my Email. I'm hoping that my Screenshots of that Universal Studios Game wasn't Annoying her.
I played The Nightmare Before Christmas The Pumpkin King, this Prequel has to be a Personal Favorite when it comes to the Burton Films. Personally I'm Not a Fan of Caroline as it's Far more Dreary than this Series, I always liked Sally and I can relate to her in Some Ways, but Not the Longing for a Relationship seeing that I'm Aroace, I'd say living a Manufactured Existence by a Crummy Father in my Childhood is what I find Relatable.I also played Resident Evil 2 for the N64 Again, it's Strange, usually Chicken Heart Vickers can be Found under the Entrance to the RCPD albeit in a Zombified Form. However he is Nowhere to be Found, perhaps the N64 and PSX Versions Differ with that Aspect of the Game. I do Look forward to Facing Nemesis for the First Time in the Near Future.The last game I played this morning was Conker's Bad Fur Day, I finally made it to Rock Solid and I Enjoy the Disco Club environment of this Area. The Laser Lights are a Nice touch as well, and if Conker Stands idly by he ends up Dancing as well. This has to be one of my Favorite N64 Games and with Good Reason, the Movie References are Incredibly Enjoyable.I'm gonna get Ready for my Case Manager soon, I shall write more this Afternoon after we Go Shopping.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment