Friday, August 28, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-28-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Beans & Ham Soup for Lunch, it was quite Hearty, Mom and I headed to The Dollar General for the Soup as well as the Cream Cheese and Chives Crackers. I did get my Prescriptions as well at Brundage's and I'm quite Happy about that. Personally while I do have my Zanaflex, I Refuse to Take it, Unless Absolutely Necessary. I prefer my Sodas over Depressants, I'm more of a Stimulant kind of Girl, my Pepsi keeps me Active and keeps me Productive. 

I played Open Source Free Realms again and I attended my Friend Blair's Party, I was the First to Attend, she is my Friend and when I Promise to Do Something for my Friends I'll Never Violate my Oath. I believe in having Integrity, and if I get Banned from the Server for Attending the Party then so be it, I'd have more Time to Play Smash Bros. Brawl. My Friend Ghost brought his Dragon as well, he's Got Good taste in Mounts.
I also played Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse, this Game is incredibly Adorable and the Jump Scares aren't Truly Scary. I prefer Moderate Jump Scares over Outright Frighting ones due to my Heart Issue that Connects to my Anxiety. I can't Handle Too Many Jump Scares otherwise I can get a Heart Attack and personally I kinda Enjoy my HRT so it's in my Best Interest to Not have one. I love the Broken Mirror Segment in the Game seeing that it's a Key point in the Plot. In order for Mickey to Not have his Out of Body Experience anymore he Has to Acquire the Shards and Rebuild the Mirror.
The last game I played this afternoon was Skyward Sword, I love Exploring Skyloft as it's one of the most Whimsical Locations in the Zelda Series. However this Wasn't the First Time you get to Explore the Sky as that would be either Four Swords Adventures or The Minish Cap if Memory serves me Correctly. However Skyward Sword does have the Sky as the First Overworld in the Game, whereas Twilight Princess's City in the Sky is Only a Dungeon. I do Enjoy this Game being the First Game when it comes to the Timeline in the Series. However it was Released in 2011 so it's Not the First Game when it comes to the Release Date.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making Cauliflower Crust Pizza. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...