Friday, August 28, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-28-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid a Cauliflower Crust Pizza for Dinner, then I prepared some Jell-O for a Future Late Night Snack. I then found myself Dozing off to a Documentary on Shelob, the Creature reminds me of Clara Belle, she was my Pet Brown Spider at my Grandma Mae's House, well she was my Roomate, she would Get rid of Wasps and I gave her some Space in my Temporary Domicile. It's Strange I do Dream about my LEGO Catalogs that were there in my Childhood, however I presume they are likely Recycled after I severed ties with my Father.

I also played Mario Golf, it's rather Surreal my First Mario Golf game that I played was Toadstool Tour back when I was 16. My Big Sister Kathryn and I would play the Game on a Weekly Basis, she would Always Win the Match. I was actually Unaware that the First Mario Kart had Mini Golf as an Option. I always Think of Fun&Games whenever I play Mini Golf as Mom had a Job there so I had Access to the Various Forms of Entertainment that Required a Pass. I would Make Plenty of Sand Art and play Mini Golf, I was quite Good at the Coin Pusher game as well, to the Point that I Bought plenty of Frooties and Gave them to my Big Sister Kathryn. She was more into the Web City in the Fun Center, it was essentially an Indoor Playground.
I also played Wario World again and decided to Walk into The Greenhorn Ruins, these Creatures are ones that I take Pity for, the Old Red Mugs are just Blockades instead of Enemies yet Wario has to Hit them or Throw a Magon at them in my Case to Proceed in the Level. It's strange as a Child, I didn't have that Pity for them due to being Desensitized by being Exposed to Horror Films by my Father and Step Father. However that Desensitization didn't Last Long as my True Self emerged again when I was 12 and my Sensitive Femininity Blossomed again. I've always been Empathetic, yet some in my Family were Ashamed of me and they Tried to Rid that side of me, but You can't Kill the Soul as it Always finds a Way to Shine.
The last game I played this evening was Ocarina of Time, it's rather Strange, I have the Letter for the King of the Zora Tribe but it seems the Event Sequences are Out of Place to the Point that he Already Thanked me for Saving Princess Ruto. It truly is rather Surreal if you ask me, so that Means the Mansion of Snowpeak in The Sealed Palace shall be Inaccessible, fortunately as long as my DeviantART holds my First Blog may the Screenshots be Immortalized on the Web. Come to Think of it, there may be a Way but it'll require a bit of a Risk, well I technically have 3 Ocarina of Time Save Files so it Shouldn't be much Trouble.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm gonna Write more Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...