Friday, August 28, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-28-26 Night Time

Good late evening, my Strawberry Gelatin Solidified and Mom and I had some for a Midnight Snack. I then was Brainstorming quite a bit about my Next CYOA seeing that the Halloween Special only Requires 5 More Choices to be Completed. I'm quite Eager to Start my Thanksgiving CYOA seeing that I have Several Good Choices and Time Periods of my Life picked out.

I played The Sealed Palace again, I attempted to Change the Warp Desitation with the Bolero of Fire on my Ocarina of Time Save File seeing that The Sealed Palace and The Helix Blade are Connected to the Game on Project64 Version 2.3. but my Efforts were in Vain. Still I was Able to Aquire this Lovely Piece of Heart next to the ROM hack's Version of the Ice Caverns.
I also played The Missing Link again, this is my Second Favorite Zelda ROM hack and with Good Reason, it Connects Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. This particular Area in the Deep Woods happens to be my Favorite Spot in the Game seeing that the Oyster Mushrooms have a Lavender Glow, it Reminds me so much of my Favorite Holiday which also happens to be the Time in 2011 when Mom bought my First Proper Outfit, a Lavender Blouse with a Ruffly Neck and Sleeves and a Semi Short Frilly Purple Skirt and Purple Leggings with Brown Flats. Mom actually Always Wanted 2 Daughters, it Seems that God Answered her Prayers seeing that while I was Physically Born a "boy", the Reality was Much Different seeing that I have a Girl's Mind, Nature truly can be quite Interesting at Times.
The last game I played tonight was Duke Nukem Zero Hour, this Game has to be one of my Favorites when it comes to Temporal Paradoxes, however my Favorite Game in that Genre has to go to Jak II. Still Duke Nukem does have a Great Sense of Self and his Ego is what Keeps him Alive and in Control when it comes to the Hoards of Aliens that he Faces.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Relaxing Day ahead of me as Mom will likely be on Another Date with her Boyfriend so the House will be Violet's and mine for The Rest of the Day. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...