Good morning, I maid 4 Eggs Over Easy and 2 Pieces of Toast for Breakfast, it was quite a Hearty Breakfast, however I ended up Falling back into my Dream Land after Awakening at 5am, I felt an Unusual Sense of Dread, I'm unsure why, perhaps Zanaflex did so to me.
I also played Majora's Mask again and bought some Milk from the Gorman Brothers, it's kinda Amusing that they have to Compare themselves to Romani Ranch's Quality of Milk. I believe that Folks who Compare tend to be Worse than those they Feel the Need to Compare themselves to. Take the ECO Church in my Hometown of Honesdale, all the Reverend would do was Criticize the United Methodist Church in his Sermons. However when I walked into the Methodist Church, it was the Perfect Community and the Folks there were Incredibly Friendly and Based upon Scripture. My point is Proven I believe.I also played The Teenaged Zombies Invasion of the Alien Brain Thingys, this Game was a Personal Favorite of mine on my DS Lite seeing that Mom bought the Game for me the Moment I turned 13. I Never forget a Kind Deed, I Try to Forget Bad Deeds but Some are Rather Difficult to Forget at times. I love Lorie's Bolt Gun as it Reminds me of Samus's Arm Cannon in the Metroid Series. I enjoy the Concept of Zombies taking Advantage of the Alien Invasion, for once Zombies seem to be on Our Side.The last game I played this morning was Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Island Riding Camp, Angle Cake happens to be my Favorite Character in the Franchise seeing that we Share a Tendency to be Perfectionists and being Dedicated to our Work. My Grandma Mae's Book she used to Read to help me Sleep when I was 3 actually had the Mother Cat Samantha say "Work Comes Before Play." I have that Book to this Day, it's the 1 Thing I was Given after she Passed Away in 2017. My point being I can Relate to Angel Cake when it comes to being Fixated on Work and Hobbies, and similar to her it Took me Many Years to have Fun for Funs Sake. Now I'm in the Mood for Angel Food Cake.I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, I'm Reheating Leftover Pork Chops and I'm Brewing some Pecan Coffee. I shall write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment