Saturday, August 29, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-29-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Leftover Pork Chops for Lunch, it was quite Hearty. Then I ended up Listened to my Favorite Music on my CD Strawberry Shortcake. I received a Miracle Today as well, Lord Elohim truly has Smiled upon me and I am Glad to be his Daughter, not in a Literal sense as I'm Not the Messiah, to Claim so would be Incredibly Blasphemous, I am Saved by Jesus Christ and that is why I am a Sister in Christ by being Reborn in Spirit and Body if you Count my Transition.

I played The Strawberry Land Games this game is another Personal Favorite then again Strawberry Shortcake is my Favorite Franchise after all, I love the Lift in this Game as it reminds me of Tanglewood, while I didn't Ski at Elk Mountain, Tanglewood was a Different story seeing that I Went Down Each Trail including the Sly Fox without Crashing, my Father said I "Conquered the Mountain."
I also played The Minish Cap again and Explored my Favorite Area of Hyrule in this Game, The Castor Wilds, it's rather Strange I haven't seen this Location in Future Zelda games, Not even Breath of The Wild. I love the Music especially in this Area as the Strings are quite Soothing.
The last game I played this afternoon was Ocarina of Time, it seems Sakon is quite Affirming and Accepting, he may be a Thief but it Doesn't mean he Lacks Honor. Even Folks who have Notorious Reputations do have their own Moral Codes. Even Evil isn't Really Monstrous, the World isn't Black and White, People are Shades of Grey.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared now, I'm making Baked Tilapia and Fried White Rice. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...