Saturday, August 29, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-29-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid 2 Baked Tilapias and Fried White Rice for Dinner, I then listened to some more Music, in Particular Opoona's Soundtrack. It's my Favorite RPG for the Wii after all, I find the Character Designs to be quite Adorable.

I played Kingdom Hearts again and Explored Atlantica, this is one of my Favorite Worlds in the Game seeing that my Big Sister Kathryn would Watch The Little Mermaid quite a bit when we were kids. We Knew many Disney Songs by Heart seeing that we had All of the Classic Disney Movie VHS Tapes. However my Favorite Disney Movie is Live Action, it's Sky High, Gwen has to be my Favorite Character seeing that we Share the Same Vindictive Nature when Crossed. However I believe that Gwen was rather Impulsive and that was her Downfall. If she were more Calculating and Didn't Upset Layla then she Likely would've Succeed in her Plans. Impulsivity is the Mistake so many Make, True Revenge is Slow and requires you to Control your Emotions until you Succeed in your Endeavor.
I also played Monster Tale and I made it to Meadeland, this was one of my Favorite Locations in the Game due to Meade's Love for Music. I admire Musically Inclined People as we are Kindred Spirits, heck Music runs in my Blood. However my Father is more a Musician while I'm a Composer, my Most Creative Year was in 2009 when I was 13, I ended up Writing 72 Symphonies of course my Father was Unaware seeing that he Didn't Need to know my Existence until it was Time.
The last game I played this evening was Luigi's Mansion, it's Strange seeing the Portraits as I've Come to a Realization that the Paintings are of the Ghosts in the House when they were Alive, the Twins Photos are in this Screenshot and there were Portraits of Sue Pea in the Guest Room and Chauncy in the Nursery, it's quite Interesting seeing that I Finally Figured it out Tonight and I have played the Game since I was 10.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm getting my Nightly Entry written before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...