Saturday, August 29, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-29-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Lion's Mane Mushroom Tea, then I began Reading The Crippled God again, Malazan Book of the Fallen is my Favorite Novel series. Then again I've been a Fan of High Fantasy since my Childhood when I Read The Secrets of Droon Series back in 3rd Grade. Carbondale Elementary was Pure Hell for me, however the Library was it's Saving Grace, I kinda consider this Blog to be Similar to Steven Erickson's Masterpiece in the Regard that you Must Read the Beginning of my Blog on DeviantART and Read your Way up to this Point to Understand it's Purpose Entirely and you Must Pay Attention to Figure out Everything. Nothing is Random you should Connect the Dots to Understand my Point.

I played Gex again, this Game reminds me of an old Friend who Sadly Disappeared entirely from my Life. I've lost Many Friends in the Pursuit of a Solution to my Problem but Burning Bridges still Hurts, however Pain is Necessary when it comes to Growth. I tend to Think of Another Friend quite Often but Josh lead a Different Path in Life, one that's Incredibly Destructive so it was for the Best that I Stopped talking to him let alone Viewing his Channel, I have a Feeling he likely has Plenty of Hurtful things to Say about me, if he Spread that Rumor about George, well Who Knows what's being Said about me.
I also played Yo-Kai Watch again and decided to Explore more of the School, this Room seems awfully Familiar, mainly due to me Misbehaving in 1st Grade back in Stourbridge Primary, Mrs. Brennan gave me quite a Few Good Talks. However given what was Happening at Home and how my First Grade Teacher was quite the Control Freak, well it's Justified. 
The last game I played tonight was Final Fantasy XII, Archades reminds me a lot of Coruscant in many Regards, however I'd say Sharn is a bit more Accurate seeing that it's a Massive City located in a Single Spot and Not a Citywide Planet. Still it's quite Magnificent, I do question what the Building in the Center is, perhaps the Palace. Ivalice truly is a Beautiful World, however my Favorite Final Fantasy Planet is Spira from X.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Church in the Morning. I shall write more after Breakfast.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...