Good morning, I maid 2 Eggs Over Easy for Breakfast again, and I washed it down with Coffee, afterwards Mom headed to The Dollar General only to Discover that the Store is Closed until Thursday. Mom and I are heading to my Psychiatrist Tomorrow which means I'll be eating a Hoagie and Drinking a Cola.
I played The Wind Waker again and decided to Talk to the Citizens of Windfall Island, this Gentleman in Particular is a Personal Favorite as he has a Love for the Moon, it reminds me of my Obsession with Space back when I was 3. Venus happened to be my Favorite Planet seeing that it's quite Mesmerizing with it's Wispy Clouds. I hope the Planet may one Day be Habitable.
I also played Dream Drop Distance, this game is one of my Favorite 3DS Games seeing that it's yet Another Kingdom Hearts Masterpiece. I enjoy this World Specifically since it's from The Hunched Back of Notre Dame, which is one of my Favorite Stories. I prefer the Book however seeing that Frollo wasn't as Corrupt and Genuinely Tried to be a Good Person.The last game I played this morning was Super Cream 64, I love the Wing Cap course or in this case Cream's Ears Course. There's something Exhilarating about Flying in the Sky that I find Profound. Then again I did Fly in an Airplane at Cherry Ridge when I was 9, it was Incredible seeing the Ground from such a High Vantage Point.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making Baked Potatoes. I shall Write more Later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment