Good afternoon, I maid 2 Baked Potatoes for Lunch afterwards I took a Short Nap and Violet ended up Snuggling under my Arm. That is why this Entry is a bit Late, my Furbaby is more of a Priority as she is Family to me. I fell Asleep to a Documentary on the Resident Evil Outbreak Files, I am quite Eager to Play the Games this Weekend coming up. I did see that Somebody Commented on my Oregon Trail Let's Play and he was Quite Demanding which Vexes me.
I played Chrono Cross again and Traveled to the El Nido Triangle, this happens to be my Favorite Location outside the Mainland due to my Fascination with the Bermuda Triangle and Aliens when I was a Child. I've always been Curious about what Lurks beyond the Stars, I'm quite fond of the Zeta Rectulians in Particular enough so that I had about 100 Miniatures of them that I purchased via Points at Fun&Games in Honesdale.I also played A Link to the Past again, this Location in Particular happens to be my Favorite Location in the Dark World. Misery Mire looks far more Habitable than the Western Desert in the Light World and with Good Reason, the Drinkable Water and the Vegetation. You are more Likely to Live in a Swamp than the Desert.The last game I played this afternoon was Twilight Princess, I tried to see if I could Enter the Roof of Milo and Talo's Parent's Home but it Seems the Entrance is Boarded up. The Developers were quite Clever knowing that Somebody like me would Attempt to Go here Again. It's strange the Villagers have All Locked their Doors including Mayor Bo, but Considering the Bulbin Invasion it's only Logical they would do so.I'm gonna get Dinner prepared now, I'm making a Crab Salad. I shall write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment