Sunday, August 30, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-30-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid a Crab Salad for Dinner with some Pecan Coffee as a Beverage, we ended up Getting a Knock of the Door and it was Somebody Campaigning. Little do they Realize I'm Already Decided on who I'm Voting for and Considering they were Dems Campaigning they Knocked on the Wrong Door seeing that I'm Registered as a Republican. Personally I find it Rather Insulting that my Quiet Evening was Disturbed by some Random person with a Clipboard. They Upset Violet as well so that Makes me Extra Angry.

I played Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean again, this Game is quite Special to me seeing that the Guide for this Game helped me Deal with the Annoying "Exorcism" my Big Sister Kathryn preformed in November of 2014. She kept on Reciting Bible Verses which were Clearly Cherrypicked then when I Walked into my Room and Listened to my Sims 1 Soundtrack, I read this Book as well while my Dear Sister was Shouting in the Hallway for a Good 6 Hours. I just Tuned her out, which is Interesting seeing that Demons tend to go into a Panic when they hear Scriptures. So I'm 100% Human No Matter what she Thinks.
I also played Super Mario Eclipse again and Revisiting my Favorite Shine Sprite in Mario Sunshine, The Manta Storm. I find the Phantamanta to be quite an Adorable Creature as well as a Clever Shining Reference at least when it comes to the Book. I think Kubrick's Film was a Disgrace to Stephen King's Magnum Opus. I personally like Uwe Boll far more than Kubrick seeing that Bowl's Postal Movie was a Masterpiece. Kubrick ruins Several Books with his Films, and Boll sticks True to the Games, if you Complain about the Quality, think about how Difficult is Actually is to Make a Film out of a Game, Kubrick has No Excuse with his Films due to Novels being Far Easier to Film. The Phantamanta actually Seperates into 64 Smaller Mantas, which is a Clever Reference to the Next Paragraph's Game.
The last game I played this evening was Super Mario 64 DS, this happens to be my Favorite Version of the Game seeing how Much this Remake has Expanded upon the Original Game. Tik Tok Clock is one of the Strangest Stages in my Eyes seeing that the Area can be quite Confusing especially when it comes to which Hand you must Wait for before you Enter the World.

I'm gonna take my Shower now seeing that I have my Psychiatrist Appointment in the Morning. I shall write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...