Sunday, August 30, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-30-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Tea, then I took a Hot Shower, the Water Trickling down my Back was Incredibly Soothing. I then Snuggled with Violet, she's quite Happy seeing that I gave her some Salmon. I tend to Spoil my Furbaby with her Favorite Foods, I do plan on Buying a Box of Fancy Feast for her in the Near Future. She will be Overjoyed with her Favorite Wet Food, Chewy truly is a Godsend of a Company.

I played my Favorite Zelda Game again, Majora's Mask and I uncovered something rather Interesting related to my Subconscious, it seems the Trees in Snowhead, well my Dream Version of the Mountain turned out to be Real and are on the Goron Race Track. Perhaps I subliminally Remembered this Area and it Appeared in my Dream World. The Mind truly is an Interesting Thing in this World as Nobody has the Same Mind, even Twins may be Genetically Identical but they have Vastly Different Psychologies.
I also played Firemen again, this is one of the Greatest BS-X Broadcast Games that I have played thus far when it comes to Gameplay and an Interesting Story as well. The latter requires you to be Fluent in Japanese, well unless you play it's PSX Remake. I personally prefer the Original Version as I'm Not very Fond of Remakes.
The last game I played tonight was Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars, I haven't Traversed the Midas River before and I have to say it's quite a Lovely Experience. Granted I lost a Few Coins but Expenses happen when it comes to Entertainment. Well most of the Time, Free Entertainment does Exist but even that Comes at a Cost and often a Risk. For a SNES Game the Water is quite Realistic especially compared to Super Mario 64 which Predates this Game by a Few Months.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have my Psychiatrist in the Morning so I shall Write more after Breakfast.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...