Monday, August 31, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-31-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some French Toast for Breakfast with some Strawberry Soy Milk as a Beverage, I have my Psychiatrist today and I'm a bit Nervous if I'm being Honest, mainly due to Wanting to Stop the Effexor, but it'll be her Decision. I do have a Surprise in Store for my Therapist this Week and it'll likely either Make him Incredibly Happy or quite Angry, time will tell.

I played Warriors of Might and Magic, it's Strange I'm used to the Mainline Series, Mandate of Heaven is my Personal Favorite, so this Game is quite Foreign to me. Still the Same Basic Principles apply to this Game, Fight Monsters and Save the World from Evil entities. I do Enjoy the Magic in this Game as it's quite Simple compared to the Mainline Classic Titles.
I played Open Source Free Realms again and I choose to Purchase a New Mount a Air T-Rex, it's Strange when I Switched Mounts my Sun seemed to have Replicated itself in Sanctuary no less. It's rather Surreal if you ask me. It seemed that Attending my Friend's Party didn't get me Banned from the Server at least not yet. So I'll learn to Take the Win as it be. This Ghostly T-Rex can Walk on Water as well which is Super Impressive.
The last game I played this morning was Mario Kart 7, I was Praying to Lord Elohim to Achieve First Place on this Track and the Lord gave me his Blessing. I believe that Jesus truly does Look out for me even when it comes to Videogames. It's Important to be Grateful for Every Blessing from the Smallest Blessing to the Largest Miracle, and there Certainly Are Miracles in my Future that I am quite Grateful for. I'll likely Tell you one of them once it Comes to Fruition very Soon.

I'm gonna get Ready for my Doctor's Appointment soon, in the Meantime I'm listening to my Strawberry Shortcake Music. I shall write more this Afternoon after we Return.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...