Good afternoon, I maid Spaghetti with Ricotta Cheese and Red Sauce, it was quite Hearty, afterwards I took a Nap and Listened to Music from Bella Sara, it's my Favorite Trading Card Game after all. I awakened to Violet Snuggling next to me, she put her Paw on my Face and Started to Purr. I then gave her some Salmon.
I played Super Mario Eclipse again and Decided to Explore my Second Favorite Galaxy from Mario Galaxy 2 that has a Spot in this Fan Game. Starshine Beach Galaxy is quite Magnificent with Strollin Stus in Place of the Goombas. Personally I find Strollin Stus to be far more Adorable than the Overused Goombas.I also played The Wind Waker again and Decided to Visit my Favorite Dungeon in the Game. It's Strang back when I was 11, I would Farm these ChuChus in this Room to Acquire Free Red Potions. Of course back then I wasn't Aware that you could Pickpocket these Creatures with the Grappling Hook, however I revisited this Room for Old Time's Sake.The last game I played this afternoon was A Link to The Islands, it's quite an Interesting game, so Far the First Dungeon is quite Impressive and Not for Newbies. I'm Neither a Casual Gamer nor am I Hardcore, I'm somewhere in the Intermediate Range. I personally enjoy it that Way because I can Enjoy the Games and Not become Frustrated either. To quote the Phrase from A Wrinkle in Time "Happy Medium." I love the Pink Throne as it Calls out to Zelda truly being in Charge of the Kingdom as opposed to The King.I'm gonna get Dinner prepared now, I'm making Baked Chicken Breasts and Steamed Broccoli. I shall Write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment