Good evening, I maid Baked Chicken Breasts and Steamed Broccoli, I ended up Dipping the Former in Mustard, well my Piece of Chicken to be Exact as Mom doesn't like Yellow Mustard with her Chicken. Afterwards I had a Conversation with my Friend Blaire, it's Strange so Many Folks Don't Cook anymore that it's a Shock when Someone such as myself ends up being Proficient in the Culinary Arts. I take Great Pride in my Use of Pans and Pots and an Oven.
I played Sands of Time again and I made it to the End of the First Path in the Landfill, it's rather Surreal seeing such a Putrid Place full of Life. Then again Life Always finds a Way to Survive even in the Most Extreme of Circumstances. Lord Elohim truly has Created a Hearty World that we call Earth.I also played Super Koopa RPG Here come the Kooopa Bros., this game has to be a Personal Favorite when it comes to SNES ROM hacks. Well Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars is my Favorite SNES Game so it would be Fitting that it's Fan Games would Share a Special Place in my Heart as well. It's Lovely being in Bowser's Keep without being Attacked by the Guards. The Koopa Bros. have to be my Favorite Paper Mario Villains as well so it's Lovely seeing them in this Game.The last game I played this evening was Flames of Eternity, it seems that Queen Zeal desires her Revenge and the Meddlesome Egomaniac Dalton is in League with her Majesty. Still I do Enjoy the Short Lived Peace that the Remnants of Zeal had with the Surface People. It's Lovely seeing Magus generally Care about his People, he Truly is a Leader.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm taking a Hot Shower. I shall write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment