Monday, August 31, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-31-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Strawberry Milk, then I took a Hot Shower. There's something rather Refreshing when it comes to the Warm Droplets landing on my Back as they help Ease my Tension. Afterwards Violet and I watched a Documentary about Gielinor, quite Fitting seeing that I plan on Playing Runescape Classic once my External Hard Drive arrives at my Mailbox.

I played my Favorite PS2 Final Fantasy Game again, Final Fantasy X, I do plan on Playing other Games in the RPG Genre as well this Weekend, I have my Eyes on Star Ocean 3 Till the End of Time as it's one of my Favorite Series. I enjoy the Airship in this Game as it's one of my Favorite Features in the Final Fantasy Games due to their Prevalence in Most of the Series. Wherever there's an Airship there will Always be a Cid as well.
I also played NASCAR 2000, this Game was actually the Very First PS1 Game that I played, I was 11 at the Time and spent Time at a Family Friend's House and I played the Game. It was quite Exhilarating especially since This Camera Mode made it seem like I had Super Speed. Needless to say, I was quite the Fan of Smallville back then.
The last game I played tonight was Spirit Tracks, and it was quite Surreal seeing that the Demon Trains weren't Anywhere to be Seen in the Forest Realm. So I traveled to the Snow Realm and there they were, perhaps the Trains have a Set Schedule based upon the Time of Day in the Real World. This may be my Least Favorite Zelda Game but it's Still a Masterpiece in it's own right.
I'm gonna get some Rest now, in the Morning I plan on Braving the Storm by Walking Downtown for some Breakfast at the Belmont Cafe, I'm quite Eager to have my Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast. I shall write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...