Good morning, we Walked to The Belmont Cafe again and I ate my Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty. Mom just ordered my External Hard Drive and that Shall Arrive by Tomorrow which means it'll be the Perfect Time for me to Make a Let's Play. We do have Guests coming on Thursday so the House needs some Sprucing up, it's Nothing that Maid Elizabeth can't handle.
I played Majora's Mask again and I visited the Lottery Shop, this has to be my Favorite Feature in the Game seeing that it was be Exploited if you Remember the Winning Numbers, well either that or you can Look it up Online. I'll Never forget my First Lottery Tickers, when I turned 18, I ended up Purchasing Two 1 Dollar Tickets called Pharaoh's Gold, I ended up Winning 6 Bucks, 8 Bucks if you Exclude the Price of the Tickets. I am Naturally Blessed by Jesus thanks to a Neapolitan Superstition which may or may not be a Proven Superstation an thus a Fact.I also played Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings, this has to be a Personal Favorite when it comes to DS RPGs considering it's the Sequel to one of the most Revolutionary Final Fantasy games back in it's Prime. Once again the Combat was Changed in this Sequel as it Switched to Not only Turn Based Combat but you Also have to Watch where you Walk as well. It reminds me of Chess considering my Grandpa Joe taught me the Game when I was 3, more Specifically he Taught me Petrov's Defense.The last game I played this morning was Super Mario Eclipse and I decided to Enter my Favorite Location in the Game seeing that it's also my Favorite Main Island in the Wind Waker, Windfall Island. However my Favorite Island in Wind Waker's Entirety is Pawprint Isle. It's quite Interesting seeing the Nokis taking up Residency on this Island as opposed to the Humans, I say Human and Not Hylian because Hylians were Extraordinarily Rare in the Era of the Great Sea.I'm gonna get Ready for Lunch, we're eating at The Gravity Restaurant, I'll be having a Chicken Caesar Wrap and a Coke-a-Cola. I shall Write more this Afternoon after we Return. -Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment