Good afternoon, I came back from The Gravity Restaurant and had a Coke-a-Cola and a Bag of Herr's Sour Cream and Onion and Mom had her Miller Lites. The Food was a bit Pricy there so we had some Leftover Spaghetti Reheated for Lunch. Afterwards, I took a Short Nap and I decided to go on Discord Again and my Friend Blair was having a Conversation and the Gee Bill Meme was references so I made a Meme for my Friend Blair and she was quite Happy about the Meme being the First one made for her. It's Not Difficult to make Memes considering Imgur Exists.
I played Final Fantasy XII again and decided to Visit my Favorite Area in the Game, The Ozmone Plains, it Reminds me of the Lion King for some Reason. My Big Sister Kathryn is quite the Lion King Fan, enough so that she Taped the 1 and 1/2 Film over a Documentary that Mom taped for me when I was 6. The Documentary was about US Currency, the Liberty Dollar Segment actually was what Convinced my Father to Acquire 3 of them via Craigslist in 2003. Throughout the Years I ended up Amassing quite the Vintage and Foreign Currency Collection, then I sold them when I was 20 seeing that Food was far more Important, after all those Yo-Kai Fruit Snacks weren't Gonna Buy Themselves. But yeah, I can see why this Place is named after Ozma from Final Fantasy IX seeing that there are Balls of Energy that are quite the Challenge to Fight, perhaps they are Ozma's Children that Traveled from Gaia to Ivalice.I also played The Lion King 1 and 1/2 for the GBA, it's quite an Adorable Masterpiece, then again the Movie is as well. I always found Pumba to be the Cutest of the Duo, well to be Fair he is a Wart Hog. Pigs even in the Wild are Cute Creatures, however I do Eat Pork, mostly due to the Price of Groceries, however Necessary Evils are Called Necessary for a Reason. I plan on Becoming a Vegetarian once I have the Willpower for it.The last game I played this afternoon was MySims Kingdom DS, it's my Favorite Game of All Time after all. It seems that my Save Filed was Restored but before it Ends up Deleting itself again, I made sure to Export the File, well to be Fair I shall Require it once I get my External Hard Drive on Thursday. I'm Sure my Therapist will be quite Happy to Learn that I'll be able to Play even more Games. The Pandas are my Favorite Animals in this Game, they are Adorable Animals in General. I do Recall going to the Theater with my Past Friend turned Traitor Maylene, we ended up Watching a Documentary on Nature in China and Pandas were one of the Subjects.I'm gonna get Dinner prepared now, I'm Making a Chicken Salad, Nothing too Fancy. I shall write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment