Good evening, I maid a Chicken Salad for Dinner then Washed it Down with some Vanilla Soymilk, we will be Heading to Wal-Mart Tomorrow and I'm quite Eager to Acquire my Favorite Fruit Plums. I'm actually rather Excited for Next Wednesday as we are heading to The South Canaan Farmer's Market, they Grow the Finest Veggies in Wayne County and their Cucumbers are Delectable alongside their Lobster Bisque Dip. If you're ever in Northeastern Pennsylvania, I Encourage you to Visit that Store. They also have Raw Milk as well which you Have to Try at least Once in Life.
I played The Sealed Palace again, well on the Newer Version of Project64, it seems I'm Not too Good at the Puzzles in the Prologue due to my Keyboard having Issues when it comes to Preforming a Back Flip. So this Link shall have to Share the Fate of Wolf Link in Twilight Princess well Until Midna Rescues him. That Does Remind me, I'll have to Play the Sewer Section of Twilight Princess again once I acquire the External Hard Drive on Thursday via my Mailbox. I do think I shall have to Move my Earlier Version of Project 64 to the Hard Drive as well due to the Save Files being quite Useful.I also played Dante's Inferno, this game was a Personal Favorite in my Edgy Teen Years seeing that you Literally have to Fight your Way through Hell to Save Beatrice. I've always been a Fan of the 5th Circle seeing that the Marsh of Styx lacks the Fire and Metal of Greed. Gluttony was okay but it was also Grotesque and the Circle of Lust was a bit Strange, Limbo was a bit Odd as well seeing that it's the Least Tormenting of the Circles, but when it comes to Games you Have to Alter the Original Story to make it Appeal More to Modern Audiences.I also played GTA Liberty City Stories again and decided to Head to the Second Island and to my Surprise, Phil from Vice City actually runs a Store. I ended up Playing with my New Toys and got into a Bit of a Scuffle, still I decided to be a Good Sport and Keep Playing until I got a Timeout and Awakened in the Hospital. Unfortunately my Newley Acquired Knick Knacks were Gone as well, but it Happens quite a bit in GTA.I'm gonna Take a Shower soon, then I'm gonna Focus on my Nightly Entry, and Perhaps Finish my CYOA Halloween Special on DeviantART. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment