Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Earl Grey Tea, then I took my Shower. While Relaxing and Cleansing myself, I remembered my Appointment with my Psychiatrist and I brought up my Past Aspirations to be a Genetic Engineer when I was 14. She asked why and I said I "I wanted to Cure Diseases." To be Fair I did But it was more for Personal Reasons, seeing that I wanted to Become Patient 0 when it comes to a Real Life TG Virus.
I played Vice City Stories again and decided to have some Fun in the Vice Strip, it seems some Folks were Rather Upset about me Making some Fireworks with my New Friends so I had yet Another Scuffle, this Time I was Well Known seeing that I received 6 Stars. I can't Believe that this is Lance's Brother who ends up getting Killed in Vice City seeing that he Ran quite an Operation in Real Estate, yet Lance dabbled in Drugs, they do Cause Problems hence why it's Better to be Sober as you Become more Successful in Life.I also played Small Soldiers again, the Film was a Personal Favorite in my Childhood seeing that I was quite Impressed by the Concept of using Chips to have Figurines Come to Life. Well to be Fair with Modern Technology it's Very much a Possibility, however so Many Folks tend to use Phones and Many Aren't Aware of the World around them. I'm one to Talk, however I prefer to Use my Computer at Home, in Public I have a Flip Phone that gets the Job Done. I do remember Buying a Book based upon the Film at the Dollar Bazaar in Carbondale in 06' I was 10 at the Time.The last game I played tonight was Poptropica Forgotten Islands, this is my Favorite 3DS Game and with Good Reason. I'm quite the Poptropica Fan seeing that I've been Playing the Game since it's Inception, I would Play it in Paupak's Partial Program alongside The Oregon Trail 2 on the Computers. My Friend Dan introduced me to the Game and I owe much to him for his Help with Games I played Throughout those years. In High School we Drifted apart when he Dabbled into the Occult, but I still Consider him a Friend albeit one I have to Keep my Distance from.I'm gonna get some Rest now, we have Wal-Mart in the Morning so I shall Write my Morning Entry a bit Earlier than Usual.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment