Good morning, I maid some Pecan Coffee with Great Value Half&Half and some Dominos Sugar for Breakfast, we have a Shopping Trip for Today and I'm quite Eager to Give Violet some Fancy Feast once we Return, speaking of I'll have to Also Feed my Violet in Hexrpg as Well. Digital Pets are a Responsibility as well, but The Real Violet my Black Cat and Snuggle Buddy is Far more Important to me.
I played Super Paper Mario again, this Game is my Second Favorite Paper Mario Game, as I enjoy the Multiverse in Paper Mario as I'm quite the Fan of Theoretical Physics, heck I was a Regular Listener of Science Fantastic on Wayne Pike News Radio back in 2017, he was the Highlight of my Day after Larry Elder, I wasn't a Fan of that Daina Person as she was quite Rude and I dislike Listening to Abrasive People. She does Remind me of my School Therapist Daina back in 06' when I attended Mid Valley's Partial, she was Kind at First but when I Began to Talk about my Barbie Collection and my Love of the Theater, well she Wasn't so Keen on having me as a Client.I also played The Mummy, this Movie was one of the Few Movies that I saw as a Kid that Genuinely Horrified me. Even since I saw what Happened to Burns in the Film with his Lack of Eyes, well I tended to Avoid Anything going Near my Eyes since then, to the Point that I Refused to See an Optometrist until I was 19. It also Didn't help that some Folks in School used to call me a "Four Eyed Freak." Carbondale was a Rough School, especially if you were Sensitive and Delicate like I was when I was 9. Okay to be Fair, I'm Still quite Sensitive, and Delicate at Times too. I did like Brendan Frasier in the Movies as he's one of my Favorite Actors, I remember first Seeing him in George of the Jungle, the Live Action Version.The last game I played this morning was Pet Zombies, I enjoy seeing my Zombie play with her Figurine as it's quite Adorable. She may be Undead but she's Still my Pet and I ensure that she has Plenty of Brain Treats. I do Enjoy her Outfit as it's the Closest I can get in the Game to a Maid Uniform, speaking of, I do Plan on Making Another Cooking Video in the Near Future, my Friend Steve will likely be Overjoyed.I'm gonna get Ready for our Trip to Wal-Mart, I'm quite Eager to Drink my Pepsi and Eat some Chips while I get my Hair Trim and Bangs Back. I shall Write more this Afternoon after we Return and I have Lunch.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment