Good afternoon, I maid a Meatball Hoagie for Lunch and I got my Hair Styled at Wal-Mart, while in the Store I did See a Strawberry Shortcake(80s Version) T-Shirt and it's in my Size so I plan on Purchasing it in the Near Future. When we Traveled Home, I took a Short Nap then I cooked Lunch. Violet is quite Happy seeing that she Received her Special Kitty Chicken Dinner Shreds with Gravy.
I played LEGO Star Wars again and decided to Head to Tatooine in Episode 2 and I wasn't Disappointed. I'm quite Happy that the Sarlac Pit is the Same as the One in the Original Trilogy and Not the Remastered or DVD Versions. I actually own the Original Trilogy on VHS as well as the Remastered Version of The Phantom Menace on VHS. I do hope to Purchase a VCR eventually so I can Watch the Movies again as well as Play Donald Duck's Golf Tournament on the Jakk's Pacific Plug'n'Play.I also played LEGO Island 2 for the GBA, personally I prefer this Version over the PSX one seeing that there is Far more Life on the Island as opposed to the Barren Islands. It's strange I tend to Give Mindscape's Original LEGO Island a bit of leeway seeing that the Game was the First LEGO Videogame that was Released and it was a 3D Game in 1995 I believe, the Sequel shouldn't have that Excuse.The last game I played this afternoon was Twilight Princess, I decided to get some Grub in Snowpeak Manor, it's Strange the Superb Soup is Still Hot in the Cauldron while Yeto and Yita are Snowboarding. They Truly do Value Hospitality and I admire that about them. If you're Curious as to Link Glowing, the Great Fairy's Tears have that Effect. I'm in the Mood for Soup now, perhaps I'll Brew some for Lunch Tomorrow. Tonight.I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, but First I'm Cleaning my Room as per my Daily Duties. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment