Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-02-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs for Dinner, after Supper I ended up Snuggling with Violet while Listening to a Documentary that was rather Insulting towards my Favorite Resident Evil Game, Dead Aim. I do plan on Playing that Game tomorrow alongside the Outbreak Games and Path of Neo, alongside Smash Bros. Brawl. I have a Feeling I shall be Banned from Open Source Free Realms in the Near Future, however I ended up Acquiring what I Desired, Screenshots to Use for my Writings. I suppose that's why The Closings of Turtle and Downfall of Ascension as I have the Stories Preserved on Wattpad. MMOs are Temporary hence why I prefer to Play Offline Versions of such Games.

I played The Wind Waker again and Decided to Go Hunting in the Fairy Woods on Outset Island, I love my Light Arrows as they Remind me of my Sharp Eye and Dead Aim in my Youth. Back when I was 12, my Father gave me my First and Only BB Gun, a Daisy, wow was I Ridiculed by my Gunslinger Friends. Regardless I Ended up Shotting a Abandoned Dog House from the Second Floor of my Grandma Mae's House and I shot Clean through the Roof of it, the Top of the Roof I might Add. It's Strange considering my Eyesight got Worse by Constant Use of the Computer, if I didn't have as Much Screentime, I likely would've Enlisted as a Sniper and Not a Cook in the US Navy, however I was Rejected either way due to Mental Health and GI Issues. I was Raised with a Sword and Bows and Arrows as well, but my Sword is Only for Self Defense in case I have Uninvited Guests with the Ill Intentions to Take Things.
I also played Super Cream 64, this Game has to be my Favorite of the Sonic Themed ROM hacks seeing that you Play as my Favorite Character. Her and I both Worry about our Mothers and my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit as well so we have 2 Things in Common. I love Grinding on this Slide Stage as you get Plenty of Lives by Repeating the Course.
The last game I played this evening was Shadow The Hedgehog, I got quite Far in the Glyphic Canyon Stage, well I Refused to Help Doom's Eye as I kinda Like to have Humanity Running Earth. This Game was Originally introduced to my by my Friend Dan whom I mentioned Numerous Times. Of Course he ended up Showing me a Video in Paupak's Partial where Shadow Killed Sonic over Sonic asking Shadow to play with Dolls. I kinda found such Femmephobia to be Extremely Off-putting seeing that I had quite an Extensive Barbie and MyScene Collection, I had about 80 of them if I'm being Modest and that's Not Including my Bella Sara Collection. Needless to say, Dan and I had a Falling Out in our High School Years. Still he did Introduce me to this Game so I thank him for that.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared, then I shall Write more on here Before getting some Shut Eye.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...