Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Licorice Root Tea, Licorice happens to be one of my Favorite Candies as it was one I Originally would Eat for it's Anti-Androgenic Properties. However with Time, I've grown to Enjoy the Taste and Texture of Licorice. It's why I get Rather Upset that Lord Licorice is a Villain in Candyland seeing that it's Otherwise a Land of Pure Happiness and Delectable Sweets.
I played Tony Hawk American Wasteland again and decided to Explore the Hotel for a bit, it's my Favorite Location in this Game as it's quite Beautiful. This Pool in Particular reminds me of the YMCA Pool in Carbondale well the One that was in the Basement. My Friend Andy taught me how to Use a Snorkel like a Water Gun, it was quite an Interesting Experience and quite Ingenious. This Game was actually Introduced to me by my "Friend" Josh, he had quite a Rebellious Streak in his Childhood. However he was Incredibly Entitled and a bit Bigoted towards Femininity. Needless to say, we aren't Friends Anymore, but the Reality was that we were Never Truly Friends to Begin with as he Tried to Befriend me when I wanted to have him Not Bother me. I've Always Associated with Girls and I was a bit Uncomfortable around boys in my Youth especially due to their Smell, well that and their Materialistic Attitudes. Travis another Classmate was Obsessed with Getting the Newest Dirt Bikes and he was Equally Obsessed with Girls, but he Viewed us as Objects and Not People and I found it Incredibly Hurtful. I personally think Petticoating Should be a Viable Form of Discipline again as it would Encourage Empathy.I also played Darkened Skye again, this Game is a Personal Favorite seeing that this Game was Part of my GameCube Collection in my Youth. It also Worked it's Advertising Magic as I'm quite Fond of Skittles, they are my Favorite Brand Name Candy. I did Notice that The Dollar General's Sweet Smiles has a Off brand Starburst, however if they Were to Do the Same with Skittles, well I'd Continue to Eat my Skittles as I Refuse to Compromise when it comes to my Choice of Confectioneries..The last game I played tonight was Lost Kingdoms, in Particular I ended up Exploring the Gromtull Desert as it's one Location I haven't been to Before and I have to Say, I'm Not Disappointed. Then again this Game is a Masterpiece as it's my Second RPG that I played in my Childhood after Lord of the Rings The Third Age for the GameCube. I do question if that's a True Oasis or a Mirage as Mirages in Fiction can be Incredibly Deceptive. The Real ones are Slightly less Extreme as they are more Tricks of the Light than Actual Hallucinations.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Therapy tomorrow so I shall Write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment