Thursday, September 3, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-03-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Scrambled Eggs and Green Grapes for Breakfast with some Diet Sam's Club Cola as a Beverage, then I snuggled with Violet. She was quite Happy Cuddling under my Arm, then I gave her some Special Kitty Shreds for her Breakfast. The Hard Drive should be Arriving Today, hopefully it'll be in the Mailbox, if Not then a Trip to the Post Office is due. I'm quite Excited as I'll be Playing The Outbreak Files as well as Star Ocean Till the End of Time.

I played Cars again and Decided to Venture out of Radiator Springs and into Ornament  Valley to take in the Scenic Countryside. It reminds me of my Mini Van Rides with my Father in my Youth, he would Take me to Various Locations around Wayne County, these Woods are my True Home so I'm Glad I got Acquainted with them at an Early Age. I personally find Lackawanna County to be a bit Too Citylike for me, I'm a Country Girl so I prefer the Rural Countryside where I was Born and Raised. I suppose that's why I have a more Conservative Mindset, I was Born to be a Republican. I suppose that's why Liberal Arts Professor Failed me in SNHU, because I Cannot be Brainwashed to Deny my Roots and my Conservative Bloodline.
I also played The Simpsons Hit and Run, I actually Haven't Explored The Final Chapter in the Game and I'm quite Happy that I did Considering the Treehouse of Horror Theme. Kang and Kordos truly did Cause quite a bit of Trouble in Springfield. I'm Overjoyed that there's the Doughnut Homer Costume as it's my Favorite Short seeing that it Shows the Downside to Faustian Bargains. Be Mindful who you Deal with quite Literally. I love the Ghost Boat Vehicle as it's a Styx Reference from Greek Mythology and it's quite Fitting in the Stage. Charon is actually the Name of Pluto's Moon which is a Reference to the Boatman that Ferried Folks into the Underworld and Pluto is Obviously the Romanized Name of Hades.
The last game I played this morning was Mario Party 7, this Game was my Very First Mario Party game that I played. I Rented it for a Week at Blockbuster when I was 10, I enjoyed the Donkey Kong Minigames as they are quite Action Packed. However my Favorite Mini Game in this Game has to be Funder Wall, King Bowser Koopa truly does have some Exciting and Equally Fun Games. Toadette is my Main as I find her to be Adorable and I'm Cute as well so it would be Logical that I play as her.

I'm gonna get Ready for Therapy soon, I shall Write more this Afternoon after I Return. Hopefully the External Hard Drive will be here when I Return.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...