Good afternoon, I had quite a Good Therapy Session and Returned home on the Bus around 1pm, then Mom and I headed to The Waymart Hotel for Pizza as you can see my Entry is a bit Late due to that. Anywho, there were Yellowjackets in the Building and they Tried to Gang up on me, it Makes plenty of Sense seeing that they are Jerks in the Fall.
I played Sim Animals Africa and I have to say the DS Version is Far Superior to the Wii Version given it's more Straightforward and Care Taking approach that is quite Reminiscent of the Sims 1. I recall seeing an Ad for Sim Animals in my Box of MySims Kingdom DS, however this Africa Sequel to the Game was Relatively New Information to me. I do Enjoy the Lion in this Game as I'm a Cat Person and a Big Cat is Still a Adorable Cat to me.I also played Final Fantasy XII again and decided to Visit Bhujerba, it's quite Strange seeing the Clouds move Slower than the Clouds of Spira. Perhaps Ivalice lacks the Strong Winds of a Large Sea and thus is far more Arid, there is a Large Desert in the Center of this World after all.The last game I played this afternoon was Twilight Princess, I ended up Exploring the Sacred Grove and ended up Discovering a Bee Hive, I have a Feeling this Screenshot is Reddit Material. Twilight Princess was the Second Zelda Game that I played in my Childhood and the One that Still Surprises me to this Day.I'm gonna get Dinner Prepared now, I think I'll make Pasta and Peas, I shall Write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment