Good evening, I maid some Peas and Pasta for Dinner, after Supper I ended up Listening to some Music, it Helps with my Frustrations about not Receiving my External Hard Drive today considering the Mailman was Late. If he Doesn't Deliver the Package by Tomorrow, there Will be Hell to Pay. I believe in having Integrity, he is quite Lazy and Dishonest and he quite Frankly Really Ruffles my Rabbit Ears.
I played The Simpsons Road Rage again and Decided to Drive Moleman to the Mountains, he is my Favorite Side Character as he Continues in Life despite Constant Agony. I'm quite fond of the Background as I'm very Fond of Architecture in this Game. Springfield truly does have Magnificent Architecture, hence why I plan to Play The Simpsons Tapped Out in the Near Future.I also played Majora's Mask again, this Game is my Favorite Zelda Title, a Good Friend did Give me Advice when it comes to Transferring my Save Data and Games to my New Hard Drive, I plan on Transferring my Project64 Version 2.3 Folder as well due to the Fact that I can Keep my Save Files, not to mention the Newer Version lacks the Connected Saves that make Playing the Next Game a lot Less Difficult. I'm quite Impressed that Clocktown's Stock Pot in has a Pot on it's Roof that works like a Chimney, it has it's Name for a Reason.The last game I played this evening was My Boyfriend Summer of my Life, I first Heard about this Game from a EGM Colum that a man named Seanbaby ended up Writing. Honestly he had a bit of an Abrasive Sense of Humor but he was a Doorway to Many Obscure Games. I kinda Consider myself the Antithesis of him where as he Bashes Games, I try to Uplift them and use Less Vulgar Humor. It's kinda Fate that this Game had Enough Spaces in the Name Selection for me to use my Nickname Lizzie. I love the Long Black Dress as it's a Style that Appeals to me, I hate Wearing Revealing Clothing as I like Humility, it's part of my Pennsylvania Dutch Ancestry, however I Don't Falsely Claim I'm Amish and "Work at a Plain Store." I Barely Remember who she was who Pulled that Stunt, but I found it quite Disrespectful from a Rural Pennsylvanian Perspective seeing that I live Near Mennonites.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall Write more later Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment