Thursday, September 3, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-03-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Citrus Tea, it's Cold Season so I have to have my Immune System Prepared. It's Strange today in Therapy I was Experiencing Sensory Overload in the Waiting Room. When somebody has ASD Level 1 and Generalized Anxiety Disorder, even Buspar can't Prevent a Panic Attack from being Stuck in a Room with a Hyperactive Kid. I'm Good with Most Kids, but I Can't Stand Hyperactivity as it Overwhelms me Psychologically. I had a Neighbor Kid who was like that in Sunrise back in 2014 and he ended up Ruining the Game Apples to Apples that I played with my Friend Emily and then he Destroyed the Cards by Tearing them up. His Parents had the Excuse that "he is on a Med Vacation." I think they Should have cut the Vacay Short and put him on the Medication he Desperately Needed. Mom's TV ended up Breaking Tonight so I ordered a Telly TV, hopefully it will Get Approved and we can Watch TV with my Favorite Food Ads on them.

I played Super Cream 64 again, this is my Favorite Sonic Themed Mario ROM hack with Good Reason. It seems that the Owl isn't Familiar with Cream, but he's Polite about it Unlike the Toad in the Basement next to The Hazy Maze Cave. The Chao in the Screenshot is Blocking the View of the Owl who is the Subject of the Screenshot.
I also played Super Mario Eclipse again and decided to take a Tour of Pinna Park, the Clam-go-Round reminds me of the Rides in Hershey Park from my Childhood. My Father would Play Music with his Band in the Summers of my Tyke Years so I had a Free Day in the Park. The Bee Ride was a Personal Favorite in those Years. However after Falling into a Yellowjacket's Nest while Picking Crab Apples when I was 9 in Summit Gardens, well I developed a Deep Seated Phobia of Wasps and Bees.
The last game I played tonight was The Wind Waker, specifically I ended up Sparring with Orca on Outset Island, I became a Knight in Rank which was quite Something. However I found the Fight more Tedious than Difficult as I Figured out his Patterns rather Quickly.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have to Pick up the Package with my Hard Drive Tomorrow. I shall write more in the Morning and it will Likely be my Last Entry on this Particular Laptop.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...