Good evening, I apologize about Missing 2 Entries, I eagerly Awaited my External Hard Drive and I ended up Aquiring it during the Afternoon, then I spent a Good 3 Hours Moving my Files, this is an New Chapter for me, at least Digitally. I did Recieve a Check for a Settlement from Last Year and Mom will have a New Dress from Wal-Mart once I cash it in up there.
I played Resident Evil Outbreak File 2 on this Computer for the First Time and I chose to Explore the Wild Things Scenario, I'm quite fond of the Zoo considering the Fact that the Series rarely Explores how Animals are Affected by the T-Virus, you Mostly hear of Humans and Various Creatures created by Genetic Engineering such as the Hunters and Tyrants, but the T-Virus is quite Versitile. I remember hearing about this Game a Long Time ago from a Friend Named Bob. We had a Falling out after he Showed his True Colors when it came to my True Nature.I also played Super Smash Bros. Brawl as I promised awhile ago, I love the Plains as they are my Favorite Stage in The Subspace Emissary, I'm quite fond of the Barobas in the Game due to my Past with Composing Music, it's something I'm quite Proud of. Kirby is my Main but he Went Down Fighting so Samus had to Complete the Stage.The last game I played tonight was Red Dead Revolver, this game Happens to be a Personal Favorite as it Started a Grand Trilogy that ended up Impacting Gaming as a whole. I think Plenty of Folks like Redemption and many People, especially Youngsters have Never Heard of Revolver. Harlow happens to be my Favorite Character in the Franchise as well, John Marston is my Second Favorite as he's in the Sequel and Saved the World from the Undead in A Non-canon Expansion Undead Nightmare.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm gonna Throw out my Old Laptop. I shall write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment