Friday, September 4, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-04-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Glass of Strawberry Soymilk, then I Watched Criminal Minds with Mom. I honestly don't Understand why she Watches it as it's a bit too Creepy for my Taste, But everybody has their Tastes in Entertainment, I like Films like House of 1,000 Corpses when it comes to Thrillers. Captain Spaulding is my Favorite Character due to his Sense of Humor and his Tasty Fried Chicken.

I played The Path of Neo again, it's a Game I Promised to Play for quite awihle, I enjoy the Office Misson as it Reminds me of my Trips to the Second Floor of my Father's Music Shop when it was on Mainstreet, before it was Abandonded it was Lackawana College, well the Night School that my Mom attended. I have Fond Memories of that Floor.
I also played Namco X Capcom, this has to be quite the Masterpiece when it comes to Crossover Games seeing that there are quite a few Underdogs from the Game Franchises, I'm quite fond of Bruce and Fong from Resident Evil Dead Aim, I am a bit Dissapointed that Morpheus isn't in this Game, but Beggars Can't be Choosers after all. The Battle System is Excellent as well seeing that it Reminds me of Jeaane D'Arc for the PSP.
The Last game I played tonight was Rogue's Galaxy and Until I fix my PCSX2's Memory Card Issue, I'm Stuck on Rosa for the Time being. Still this Game is quite Enjoyable, I do have a Plan to Reinstall PCSX2 1.7 then use my Hard Drive's Games as the Directory. It may be a bit Risky but it's likely my Only Option. I do Love the Combat in this Game, but the Setting is Increidble as well.

I'm gonna take a Shower now and get some Rest, I have Let's Plays to make Tomorrow. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...