Good morning, I maid some Peacan Coffee and some Corn Flakes for Breakfast, Mom awkaned me Early because she Wanted the Computer, after her Amazon Venture, I decided to Play a Few Games to Pass the Restless Night. I did Dream, but I Forgot what I Dreamt about. Mom will be with her Boyfriend for about 2 Days so the Adventure will be Violet's and mine.
I played Star Ocean till the End of Time and decided to Explore Aquios, the World of Aquaria reminds me of Expel from Second Story and I Enjoy it that way. I Enjoy more Mideval Settings when it comes to this Series as Earth isn't as Interesting once the Planet became a Giant City, I hope that we Don't Suffer the Same Fate in Reality. I am a Country Girl from Pennsylvania and the City makes me Very Uncomfortable. I like Fresh Air and wide Spaces along with the Forests and Animals therein. I also played Dragon Quest VIII Journey of the Cursed King, this Game is a Personal Favorite in the Series seeing how Large the World Size is compared to it's Predessessors. The Day and Night cyle has to be my Favorite Feature in this Game and I enjoy the Churches in the Game. I suppose I Enjoy it as I'm a Churchgoer, I'm quite Proud of my United Methodist Roots and being a Part of the Flock, I believe in Loving Thy Neighbor even when it can be Difficult, Jesus calls us to do so.The last game I played this morning was Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army, this has to be one of my Favorite Side Series in the SMT Franchise. I believe that the Persona Games tend to get the Most Attention even compared to the Mainline SMT Games. Still there are Plenty of Great Games in the Amala Universe. I would Encourage you to Branch out if you've Only Played the Persona Games. Raidou happens to be in SMT 3 Nocture as well and I'm quite Glad about that as he's one of the Strongest and most Stoic Characters in SMT, not to Mention he has a Cat as well so he's Won my Respects.I'm gonna try to go back to Sleep and if Not then I shall Write more in the Early Afternoon after Lunch.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment