Saturday, September 5, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-05-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid a Grilled Cheese for Dinner, then I mediated for a bit to Galeem's Theme, personally I haven't Played Ultimate considering the Latest Smash game I played was Smash 3DS, however I do Enjoy the Idea of Purification being Unpleasant, when I was 10, I feared my Feminization as it was Indocrinated by my Dad to Fear such a Sacred Gift, however with Time the Shame ended and when I was 12, the Urge to Crossdress became Second Nature, then when I discoved how HRT works and Subsiqunetly Surgery, well it Became an Insatiable Craving. It's why I chortled when my Previous Psychiatrist said that "Getting Surgery won't Fix your Problems." I Disagree as I feel it would Quell my Problems quite well.

I played Bully again and Decided to Walk to the Grocery Store and it's quite Impressive how much Fresh Produce is here. It does Remind me of the Last Week of Haye's Market, the Gentleman who Worked at the Deli actually Gave me their Last Stock of Liverwurst when he Discovered that it's my Favorite Cold Cut, I think he Figured that they Wouldn't Sell it in Time due to Many Folks being afraid to even Try the Delicacy. I always Appreciate Kindness no Matter how Small or Big an Act of Kindness it is.
I also played Vice City again and Cruised around the City while Listening to K-Chat, it's rather Surreal how Many Interesting Guests are on that Show. Mr. Zoo is my Favorite due to him being a Parody of Stever Irwin, the Real Steve was the Highlight of my Big Sister Kathryn's and my Day as we would Watch Animal Panet quite a bit back when we were Kids. I do remember the Top 10 Most Extreme Animals being my Favorite Show as you Learn quite a bit about the Creatures in this World.
The last game I played this evening was Enter the Matrix, the Zen Garden has to be my Favorite Stage as it's Exlusive to my Favorite Stoic Ghost. Trinity and him Spar in this Lovely Construct when he isn't Meditating. I ended up getting my Behind Whopped but I had to take a Screenshot after all. My Favorite of the Main Trio has to be Trinity, she's been Free far Longer than Neo and she is more Self Aware than Morpheus and seems to Lack his Idealism in The Oracle's Prophecies as she is in Love with Neo, not Due to him being The One but her Love of Neo made him The One with the Seal of a Kiss when he was Killed by Agent Smith as her Kiss Reived him. It reminds me of Snow White in many ways, of Course the Classic Version and Not the Live Action Flop of a Film.

I'm gonna get my Let's Play started soon, then I have a Race in Open Source Free Realms at 8pm. I shall write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...