Good late evening, I maid Jell-O for a Midnight Snack, afterwards I uploaded 2 New Let's Plays on my New Computer. Jak 2 is my Favorite PS2 Game after all and I am a Fan of the RE: Outbreak Games so they were the Perfect way to Spend my Staurday Night.
I played Sonic Unleashed, this Game happens to be one of my Favorite Newer Sonic Games, but it's Not my Number 1 Favorite, that Honor goes to Sonic and the Black Knight. Still Unleashed is Incredibly Entertaining and I love how Quick Sonic runs in this Game as Opposed to the Other Games in the Series. He is Called Sonic for a Reason.Chun-Nan is my Favorite Area in this Game mainly due to my Love of the Ming Dynasty Architecture. I have an Eye for Landscaping and Architecture as well as Interior Decorating.I also played MySims for the Wii, this game is Surprisnly the MySim Game that I have Invested the Least Amount of Time with. My Furbaby Violet's Name is actually Inspired by Violet Nightshade from this Game, I figured my Furdaughter is an All Black Cat so it's Fitting that I would Name my Cat after the Sim that has Long Black Hair and Dresses up in All Black as well.The last game I played tonight was MySims Kingdom for the Wii, I'm making Progress in Rocket Reef and I'm quite Glad about that because I will be able to Travel to The Forest of the Elves after Completing this Island. The Forest is my Favorite Island in the Game as I enjoy the Greenery, I'm a County Girl after all so the Woods call out to me.I'm gonna get some Rest soon, I have Church in the Morning, you are all Welcome to Attend it's a Livestream and the Church is called The Gathering UMC, I shall write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment