Good morning, I maid 2 Eggs Over Easy with Whole Wheat Toast and Peacan Coffee for Breakfast, afterwards I listened to some Music, I am quite fond of Cats the Musical. It was the First Musical that I attended Live, I was 7 at the Time and my Uncle Tom gave my Father the Tickets to the Kirby Center that he won via The Radio. He Gave Dad the tickets as an "Insult Gift" because he Assumed I was Gay. Regardless of his Intentions, the Musical was incredibly Enjoyable, I even Cried at some Parts, Dad was oggling the Actresses however and it was rather Crude of him.
I played my Favorite Resident Evil game again, Dead Aim, it turly is a Masterpiece as it's Camera Angle actually Predates Resident Evil 4, not to mention the Combat is quite Impressive as it Surpasses the Quality of the first Gun Survivor Game. Morpheus is my Favorite Resident Evil villain as well, due to their Determination and willfully Injecting themselves with an Experimental Virus that was esentially a Biological Russian Roulette when it came to Risk. Not to mention they can Run in Heels, I can relate seeing that I used to Run to my Room in Heels back when I was 12 after Making Breakfast for Mom and my Big Sister Kathryn in the Early Morining, I would hide my Maid Uniform and High Heels in a Tub with Homework that I hoarded since I was in 4th Grade. Regardless after Mom learned that I was a Girl on the Inside well I didn't have to hide my Outfit so I got rid of that Tub of Homework.I also played Final Fantasy X-2, this happens to be one of my Favorite Final Fantasy games due to the Music, and this Game takes place in Spira which happens to be my Favorite Final Fantasy World. It's no Secret that X is my Favorite PS2 Final Fantasy game, however my Favorite Final Fantasy game of all time is IX. I'm quite fond of Mt. Gagazet as I enjoy the Hot Springs, I remember even when I was a Kid, I would Bathe in Scadling Hot Water because it Soothed my Worries. I suppose what 7 Year Old Me didn't Know was that Hot Water is a Natural Muscle Relaxant. When I was 7 I also used to buy my Own Shampoo and Conditioner, Suave Ocean Breeze, I Still use it to this Day. My Big Sister Kathryn waitied until she was 12 to Stop using Loreal Tear Free Shampoo, then again she was slightly Immature, which was Strange due to her being 23 Months Older than me. Life sure can be Weird at Times.The last game I played this morning was Strawberry Shortcake Adventure in the Land of Dreams, I enjoy the Level Deisngs of Strawberry Land, it's my Favorite Franchise after all. I grew up with Strawberry Shortcake, my Childhood Friend Kaitlyn introduced me to the Series back when we were 5, so that would have been the Summer of 2003. We still play Uno every Saturday, it's Important to have at least 1 Friend from your Formative Years as they are Often the Friends that Stick with you until you are Old and Grey and perhaps in Heaven as well. I'm quite fond of the Fudge River because I enjoy Hot Fudge Sundays, sad to say Waymart lacks an Ice Cream Store, we used to have One but it Turned into Aparments.I'm gonna get Ready for Church now, I will be Making Lunch soon as well. I shall write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment