Sunday, September 6, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-06-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Chicken Meatballs for Lunch, afterwards I uploaded 2 New Let's Plays, Strawberry Shortcake Adventures in the Land of Dreams and Rogue Galaxy. I did Promise to Upload the Second Let's Play and I Believe in Keeping my Word. I can't Dishonesty especially when it comes to Promises. I find Liars and Thieves to be Worse than Killers when it comes to Morality. I suppose it's my Victorian Mindset that I've had since my Childhood that Shapes my View of such Vices.

I played Super Mario Galaxy 2 again and decided to Tour The Cloudy Court Galaxy, this happens to be a Favorite Location of mine as I enjoy the Cloud Powerup quite a bit and the Area Design is Magnificent. I do recall owning the Guide for Mario Galaxy 2 back when I was 14, I brought it with me to First Hospital alongside Several Shakesphere Classics. I was the Teen Unit's Personal Library, thankfully Everybody Returned the Books before they were Discharged.
I also played Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars again, this is my Favorite SNES game after all as well as my Favorite Mario Side Game. I decided to Explore the Infamous Forest Maze and I have to say, it's quite Magnficent, the Wigglers have to be my Favorite Creatures in the Mushroom Universe or rather Mushroom Multiverse if you count Super Paper Mario. I'm Not a Fan of Remakes so the Switch Version Doesn't Appeal to me. I'm also a Square Fan especially the Earlier Games, they Know how to Tug at your Heartstrings.
The last game I played this afternoon was Resident Evil Outbreak, I explored The Hive Scenario and I find the Hospital quite Interesting. Room 302 in Particular reminds me of my Grandma Rose, she was a Frequent Flyer at Wayne Memorial to the Point that she Had her Own Room, it was on the 3rd Floor, Room 302 was actually the Room Number strangly Enough. She used to Share her Mashed Potatoes with me as well, she knew that we Shared a Love for Spuds. She used to Read Peter Rabbit to me when I was a Child and she even Gave me the Book in her Will.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm Baking Potato Chips and Scalloped Potatoes mixed. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...