Good evening, I maid Scalloped Potatoes for Dinner, then I had a bit of a Harrowing Experience today, I prefer to Not Talk about it. All I can say is I'm glad Mom is Coming home Tomorrow, after what I heard and Delt with when it came to the Neighbors, well I kinda want to Hug my Mom right now. My Neighbor called me "The Freak Next Door who Dresses like a Girl."
I played Madagascar Escape 2 Africa again and Learned that Gloria can Swim in the Watering Hole without the Crocodiles Attacking. It's quite Remarkable and a Very Interesting feature in the Game, Moto Moto has to be my Favorite Character in the Game due to his Infatuation with Gloria despite Melman's Feelings for her, it's an Interesting Love Triangle in the Film and subsiquentaly this Game.I also played Star Ocean till the End of Time, this Game truly was the Magnum Opus of the Series and even the Small Details are Amazing. Take the Food in the Series, it's quite Interesting seeing the Culinary Arts on Other Planets. I do question how the Non-Native Citizens ensure that the Food is Edible.The last game I played this evening was GTA Vice City, I admire the Tarbrush Cafe, it's quite a Magnificent Restaraunt. It's Too bad it had to be Demolished Later in the Game, by The Vercetti Gang I might add. I'm making some Coffee in the Morning after I get a Much Needed Good Night's Rest.I'm gonna prepare my Nightly Entry soon before getting some Sleep. I had quite the Day. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment