Good morning, I maid some Sausage Patties and Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty. I Slept in a bit Early Last Night mostly due to the Rough Evening I had. Mom came home Early as well after I told her what Happened. Regardless I will be Suing my Neighbor for what she did. She has Walked over Too Many People so now it's Time she gets her Just Desserts.
I played Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne again and I choose to Explore the Underpass, it's quite Interesting seeing that there is a Mannquin with in his Words "An Alternative Lifestyle." SMT is surprisngly quite Inclusive even in the 2000s and it's quite Admirable. I personally think that Plenty of Activist Folks especially the Left Leaning type tend to Think of Games in the Past as Bigoted, however the Opposite is in fact True, Games bring Folks Together instead of Apart. I'm actually a Fan of the SMT Franchise as a whole, howver I am a bit Dissapointed that Most know only of the Persona Series.I also played Kingdom Hearts and decided to Explore the Deep Jungle, Tarzan was actually the First Film I saw in the Theater. At Cinema 6 in Honesdale I was 3 when I saw Tarzan and I Cried when his Parents Passed Away in the Plane Crash and I suppose I had a Profound Understanding of Death even at that Age, I was quite Bright as a Child and I was Extremely Sensitive even when it came to Fiction. I was Born Empathetic, I suppose that's why I Dislike Selfishness. The Idea of Somebody compleltey Not Acknowledging Other Folks Point of Views in very Alien to me.The last game I played this morning was Dark Cloud 2, or if you aren't from the USA, it's called Dark Chronicle. It's techniqually the Prequel of Dark Cloud, and I feel it's Far more Expansive than the Original, Take Palm Brinks as the Perfect Example. It's quite a Large Town and it's just the Starting Area. I do enjoy the Plot as well due to it Leading up to The Dark Genie in the First Game's Opening. I Won't Spoil the Game as I Encourage you to play these Games on your Own.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I shall Write more this Afternoon. I am Unsure if we will Also be Heading to The Dollar General or not Today.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment