Good afternoon, I maid 2 Turkey Pot Pies for Lunch, I am quite Relaxed now. I believe it's the Serenity of Hope and the Fact that I played more of The Sims 1. I was quite Shaken up Yesterday but I learned to have Calm in a Storm, not to mention Corridors of Time is the Perfect Song to Meditate to. Violet Snuggled under my Arm again this Afternoon, she is my Adorable Fur Baby after all.
I played Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep again, this Game is a Personal Favorite that my Childhood Friend Alex told me about. She was the one who Introduced me to this Lovely Series. Ventus has a Connection to Both Sora and Roxas as he is the Projenitor of the Duo, keep in Mind Birth by Sleep is a Prequel to the First Kingdom Hearts game. I'm quite fond of Disney Town Considering it Resembels Toontown and may in fact be the Same Location.I also played GTA Vice City stories again and Choose to Travel around the City, it is the Very First Game in the 3D Era Timeline as it's the Prequel to Vice City itself. Hard to believe the Vance Brothers lost their Fortune so Quickly, but Lance is quite an Extravegant Man and being a Big Spender has it's Consiquences. I can't believe this Small Patch of Land grows into the Washington Beach Mall.The last game I played this afternoon is my Favorite RPG, Chrono Cross. I enjoy the World of El Nido due to it being Cutoff from the Rest of the World and Serge ended up Stopping Lavos for Good and Rescued Schala who then Revealed the Nature of the Multiverse and the Cosmos. Segrge's Existence may have Lead to Lavos but he Also Stopped the Time Devourer and Ulitmatly Saved Everybody across the Timelines including Chrono, despise their Shades blaming him in the Dead Sea. I won't Spoil the Game but Kid has a Connection to Luca. FATE can be quite Cruel in her Designs and her Stern Vision of the Future.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm in the Mood for Chicken Breasts, I shall write more this Evening after Eating Supper.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment