Monday, September 7, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-07-26 Evening

Good evening, we Walked to the Gravity Restaraunt and had Dinner, Mom and I shared a Chicken Ceaser Wrap and Mom had her Wine while I had a Coke-a-Cola. We met our Friends Celia and Bob, Mom is Still Shaken up after what I told her about my Evening Yesterday. I worry about her as my Nasty Neighbor wants her to React that way. I am quite Eager to Move to Iowa to see my Big Sister again.

I played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days again and I explored the Forest, it's quite a Scerene Area in Twilight Town. Personally I find this Version of Twilight Town to be quite Relaxing, the Woods are my True Home, Roxas has to be my Favorite Kingdom Hearts character. There are Times when I miss Sunrise, things were Easier there, I guess I am Tired of Waymart. Honesdale was my True Home, it was where I was Born.
I also played Mother, this happens to be my Favorite Game in the Earthbound Series as I prefer the Ambiguous Ending. Being Fluent in Japanese truly does Come in Handy when it comes to these Region Locked Games. I Started to Learn the Language when I was 16 because I wanted to Play Captain Rainbow and in 2 Years of Time when I was 18, I became Fluent. Personally I'm Not a big Anime Fan, in fact I prefer Visual Novels and Manga when it comes to that Field of Entertainment.
The last game I played this evening was Atari Karts, this Game happens to be my Favorite Racing Game due to the Beauty of the Tracks. I'm quite fond of Exoplanets such as this one, I remember Mr. Roos has us Prepare a Presentation based Upon fields of Science back in 8th Grade Physics Class in Honesdale Middle School. I choose Astrophysics and Exoplanets in Particular, he was quite Impressed by my Expertiese on the Subject, to be Fair I did Learn quite a bit from my Subscription to the Astronomy Maganzine.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm getting my Nightly Entry written before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...