Monday, September 7, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-07-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap some Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, then I Listened to some Music. Mom is Finally getting her Rest that she Desperatly Required, I worry quite a bit about her, but to be Fair, I am Always a Bundle of Nerves but I try to Hide it. I believe in Keeping up Apperances, but I feel like just Sleeping for at Least 3 Days without Breaks as I find myself far more Comfortable in my Dreamworld, I have it Mapped out and I Expand it's Boarders Every Night. It's the One Place where I feel like I have Peace in Life, Despite what my 14 Year Old Self read in Darth Bane: Path of Destruction, Peace is in Fact a Truth. I'm Tired of the Chaos aroud me, but The Rain does Splish and Splash then we Sail Towards Tomorrow.

I played Final Fantasy IX again, this Game is my Favorite in the Series, I enjoy the Theatrical Desing of the Game alongside it's Impressive Plot. I felt Sorry for Dagger especially considering her Upribing caused by Garland for his Selfish Desire to Populate Terra with the Souls of Gaia. Kuja may be Impressive with his Magic and his Determination, however he is Incredibly Selfish and has an Inflated View of his Value.
I also played Maximum Force again, this Game was one that I used to Play in Fun&Games in Honesdale back in my Childhood. My Friend Dan and I played the Game back when he Turned 14, I was 12 at the Time, I recall Giving him 5 Posters of his Choice with the Point Coins that I won and Accumulated via the Coin Pusher Games in my Formitive Years.
The last game I played tonight was LEGO Island X-Treme Stunts, I decided to Collect a Few Cards and Gold Bricks on the Island, that Does Remind me that I have to play the Original LEGO Island again as it's the Second Game that I played in Life, the First Game I played was Freddi Fish and The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell on my Father's Computer, I was 3 at the Time. Pepper Roni will Always be my Favorite LEGO Character, I remember I used to Wear my Baseball Cap Sideways when I was 5 to pay Tribute to Pepper.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Busy Morning ahead of me, Lots of Shopping at The Dollar General. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...