Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-08-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Campbell's Beans and Ham Soup for Lunch, we Walked to the Dollar General and the Store was Completely Revamped. We actually Purchased a 5 Buck Steak for Friday Night. We also talked with our Landlady about the Neighbor and the Problem is Resolved, thank you Lord Jesus. I actually met a Small Dog and she was Super Friendly. I'm good with Animals, heck I grew up in the Countryside.

I played Croc 2, this Game was one that I've Desired to Play for Several Years, now I finally played it This Afternoon. I find the Name of the Creatures you Help to be rather Interesting as they are the Original Gobbos, long before that was a Term for a Smal Goblin. I find it quite Fascinating how Terms Differ through Time. I remember Purchasing the Guide in 2018 and I showed it to a Neighbor who was quite Happy to Take a Look at it.
I also played Land Before Time Return to the Great Valley, Ducky will Always be my Favorite Character due to my Admiration for the Stegasaurous, I was quite Obsessed with Dinosaurs in my Youth to the Poin that we Visited The Musuem of Natural History when I was 4. I was quite fond of the Oviraptor. The Plattforming in this Game is quite Enjoyable seeing that it has the Perfect Degree of Challenge.
The last game I played this afternoon was 102 Dalmations Puppies to the Rescue, the Live Action Film was one of my Favorite Disney Films growing up. I was quite fond of the New Puppy as he was an Adorable Pup and he had to Earn his Spots in Time. He Reminded me of Smokey, he was my Husky Shepherd Mix if you are Curious. I love the Background of this Level as it has Big Ben in the Distance, if I were to Visit London in the Future, I'd have to see Big Ben.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making Baked Tilapia and some White Rice. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...