Good evening, I maid Baked Tilapia, White Rice with Butter and Mixed Veggies for Dinner, after Eating Supper, I listened to some more Lord of the Rings Lore, personally I Know of the Lore seeing that I've Read Every Book including The Silmarillion. I do like to Hear Other's Interpretation as I enjoy Differing Viewpoints, they help you Think more about the Subject.
I played Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the PSX and it was quite Enjoyable, personally I think it's Closer to the Book than the GameCube Version. The Shading affects Everything as the Book's Version of Hogwarts is far more Brighter than the Films. My Big Sister Kathryn actually had Every Book except for this one, but when I was 10, I ended up Trading 20 Pokemon Cards in Forest City's Daycamp for The Sorcerer's Stone Novel and I Gave it to Kathryn, she ended up Giving me a Big Hug.I also played Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, I enjoy the Burrow in this Game as it's quite Peaceful. The Weasleys are Poor by the Malfoy Family's Standards, however to me they are Rich in Spirit, they are Pure of Heart and that is Far more Valuable than any amount of Wealth. I love the Eggs that Molly makes as Sunnyside Up and Over Easy are my Favorite Ways to Prepare Eggs.The last game I played this evening was The Easter Bunny's Big Day, I enjoy the Various Minigames as well as the Plot of Retriving Lost Easter Eggs for my Favorite Holiday. Easter shall Always be my Favorite due to Jesus's Ressurection and the Vibrancy of Spring. I'm Not a Christmas Fan, mostly due to the Greddiness that some have during that Holiday. Easter is Untouched by such Factors. I love the Map in this Game, it's quite Adorable.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, I shall write more Tonight before getting some Much Needed Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment