Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-08-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Dr. Tropic, it's the Dollar General's Clover Valley version of Dr. Pepper. My Friend Franklyn on my Friend Blair's Free Realms Discord wants me to Make a Let's Play of Sly 2 and Sly 3, I plan on doing so After this Entry is Finished. He did Beat me in that Race a Couple Nights ago and I am a Girl of my Word.

I played Star Wars Battlefront, particualry the Lucasfilm Version and Not the Disney Version. I'm quite fond of the B1 Battledroids as I find them to be quite Adorable. They weren't Originally Programed for War either which is why they are quite Chatty. The Trade Federation were quite Stingy when it came to the Production of their Army. Naboo is my Favorite World in the Galaxy of Far Away.
I also played Resident Evil Survivor 2 Code Veronica, this has to be one of my Favorite Resident Evil Games, well Dead Aim shall Always be my All Time Favorite. I find this Game to be quite Interesting as it Takes place in Claire's Dream when she is on the Plane with Chris after the First Code Veronica Game.
The last game I played tonight was Crusaders of Might and Magic, this is yet Another PSX Game that I've been Planning on Playing for Several Years and Tonight my Prayer was Answered. The Undead in this Game are to be Pitied than Feared as they are Aware of their State of Existence but the Dark Wizard promises them to be Restored if they Do his Bidding. I'm quie Skeptical of the Immortal Wizard due to Folks with that Sort of Power being quite Deceptive especially in High Fantasy.

I'm gonna get the Let's Plays started soon, then I'm getting some Rest. I shall write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...